2020年2月13日 星期四

Primulina Avery's Universe

Primulina Avery's Universe


I've lost part of my Primulina collection while I were moving my plants to a new home.
The worst of all is the loss of my Primulina Avery's Universe which is the best cultivar of Primulina fimbrisepala.
I searched through my seed bank finding that I had made a sib cross of the Avery's Universe with another clone that I haven't registered , Avery's Galaxy

The seeds were stored in fridge for more than 3 years and I couldn't even expect how bad the germination rate can be ...
I sow the seeds last May and some of the seeds did germinate. The seedlings are quite slow growing but some of them do show characteristics of both parents.
Let's keep the fingers crossed and see whether I can get one of my favorite clone back in my collection. 😉😉😉

沒有留言:

張貼留言