2015年2月18日 星期三

My new mini sinningia hybrid - Sinningia Avery's White Angel


Sinningia Avery's White Angel

- Could be the world's first calynx double mini sinningia

Calynx double sinningia are hottest sinningia recently but all of them are huge in plant size making them difficult to approach for those who have limited growing space.

I have tried breeding calynx double of smaller size similar to mini sinningia since late 2013. I have some of the seeds germinated and the first one flowered recently.

I can tell from the flower buds that the first bloom will be a calynx double and I am surprised by the small plant size that the first flower bud was seen a month ago. It flowered recently and the color is mostly white. I like it a lot and named it Sinningia Avery's White Angel owning to the color of flower and the shape of the corolla. I hope each of you will enjoy this new breed ~




























Proportion of the flower to my thumb



























See how small the actual plant is






1 則留言:

  1. Absolutely love this plant! When will it be available for purchase, if ever? I would love to have one. Thanks very much. Sharon

    回覆刪除