2015年2月18日 星期三

Primulina Avery’s Oriental Dragon ( syn. Chirita Avery’s Oriental Dragon )


Primulina Avery’s Oriental Dragon ( syn. Chirita Avery’s Oriental Dragon )

My Primulina hybrid registered last year on 2014

I have used a Primulina fimbrisepala with white leaf markings as pod parent. The clone is now called Primulina Avery's Fimbri A1. The strong white markings were inherited in its offsprings and the leaves of this hybrid is more attractive than those made with the ordinary green leaf clones.

This is the second year bloom of this plant. Owning to the tall and upright characters of the Primulina linearifolia flower stems, this hybrid also inherited these advantages of the pollen parent. I hope to see more flower count when the plant is fully grown next year ~


















1 則留言:

  1. I have no experience in hybridization of Primulina but this also seems a variegated version of Primulina Kazu to me. XD

    回覆刪除